Leading SAFe® Exam Prep
[ en av våra utbildningar ]
Arkatay offers a two-day SAFe certification course that will show you how to successfully scale Agile principals across your organization by utilizing Lean thinking practices and Product Development Flow techniques.
WHO – anyone who wants to learn how to deliver value from Agile teams working together.
WHY – world of product delivery is changing and we need to adapt.
WHAT – proven, experience based, method for product delivery of Scaled Agile.
HOW – upbeat, workshop, hands on delivery led by Michael Nir – renowned keynote presenter and facilitator.
IN THIS SAFE CERTIFICATION COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to lead an enterprise Agile transformation;
- To apply Lean thinking techniques at the Team, Program and Portfolio levels;
- To apply Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality;
- How to infuse Agile into your entire organization – not just your IT department;
- How to create Agile Release Trains that align the efforts of Agile and non-Agile teams to create greater stakeholder value;
- To encourage collaboration across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex cross-functional features in 10-12 week increment;
- To improve the communication and focus of your organization’s Agile implementation;
Note! Upon taking the two-day Scaled Agile Framework Course, you are eligible to complete the SAFe certification exam to earn your SAFe Agilist (SA) certification. The cost of the exam is included in your course tuition.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Michael Nir – President of Sapir Consulting US LLC – PMP, Scaled Agile Consultant – has been helping organizations overcome business challenges and achieve their potential for over 16 years. He is passionate about Gestalt theory and practice, which complements his civil and industrial engineering background (M.Sc. and B.Sc.) and contributes to his understanding of individual and team dynamics in business. Michael has authored best-sellers on Influencing, Agile, Teams, and Leadership. His experience includes significant know-how in the telecoms, hi-tech, banking, R&D environments and petrochemical and infrastructure industries. He develops creative and innovative solutions in Agile project and product management, process improvement, leadership, and team building.
Michael has presented in North America, Europe and Asia.
For a recent list of speaking and presentation engagements: https://sapir-cs.com/michael-nir/
2 dagar, 12 000 kr